We closely monitor the recommendations of local, state, and federal authorities as well as advisories issued by authoritative medical organizations We are excited that case numbers in our community have decreased significantly and that masks are generally not required in most public places. However, certain restrictions and policies remain in effect in our office, similar to other medical offices and facilities.
- In keeping with current recommendations for health care facilities and providers we require masks be worn by all staff, patients and visitors. We will gladly provide you with a mask if you arrive without one.
- Please limit the number of family members/friends that accompany you to your office visit.
- Please call and reschedule your visit if you have a recent exposure to person who has tested positive for COVID.
- If you have symptoms of COVID (fever, cough, shortness of breath, malaise, body aches, loss of smell or taste, diarrhea, and others) we urge you to get tested. Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling sick!
In our office, we have taken the following measures.
- All of our office staff have been fully vaccinated.
- Frequent and thorough disinfection of rooms between patients.
- Frequent disinfection and wiping down of office areas, reception area, and common areas.
- Continuing telehealth visits when appropriate to minimize office visits.
- Masks and other PPE are being worn by office and clinical staff as recommended,
- Updating our practices to comply with evolving local, state, and federal guidelines as they evolve.
Thank you for your patience. We all look forward to the day when we can remove this page from our website!